2021 Chevrolet LCF 4500 Crew Cab 4x2, Morgan Prostake Stake Bed (Stock #CM00531)
Read More… 4500 LCF Gas trim. Running Boards, Bluetooth, iPod/MP3 Input. Warranty 5 yrs/75k Miles - Drivetrain Warranty;KEY FEATURES INCLUDERunning Boards, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth MP3 Player, Bucket Seats, 4-Wheel ABS.9-TIME DEALER OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNERAt Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet, we deliver only the cleanest, highest quality, and most affordable pre-owned vehicles you're going to find!Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.This Dealership checks the vehicle recall status prior to making any pre-owned vehicle available for sale. Manufacturers and/or NHTSA may announce additional recalls at any time. To inquire about the recall status of this vehicle, visit: https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/
- ARC WHITE
- ENGINE 6.6L V8 SIDI GMPT-V8 8 CYLINDER V IRON BLOCK FOUR CYCLE OVERHEAD valve water cooled 6.6L SIDI V8 350 hp [261 kW] @ 4500 rpm 425 lb.-ft of torque [575.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm. Electronically controlled direct fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control engine oil cooler High Idle Mode (1200 rpm). (STD)
- PIO MIRROR OUTSIDE LEFT HAND AND RIGHT HAND HEATED DUAL REMOTE 17 HEADS (Port Installed Option)
- TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 6L90-E HYDRA-MATIC WITH LOCK-UP CONVERTER AND OVERDRIVE. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027 2.364 1.532 1.152 0.852 0.667 Rev. 3.064:1 (STD)
- PIO REAR VISION CAMERA (Port Installed Option)
- PIO AUDIO SYSTEM ENHANCED AUDIO SYSTEM with 7 diagonal color touchscreen AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock. Additional features for compatible phones include: Bluetooth audio streaming SiriusXM Radio with customer subscription Apple CarPlay Android Auto capable navigation using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and Rear Vision Camera. (Port Installed Option) (Includes (UVC) Rear Vision Camera PIO.).
- VERY DARK PEWTER CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- SEAT FRONT HIGH BACK BUCKET DRIVER AND PASSENGER tricoat cloth covered reclining highback driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- AXLE 4.30 RATIO
- PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- PIO FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SAFETY REFLECTOR MOUNTING PROVISIONS (Port Installed Option)
- PIO REAR DOME AND BODY LAMP SWITCH (Port Installed Option)
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- MP3 Player
- Bluetooth Connection
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Bucket Seats
- Cloth Seats
- Floor Mats
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- View All
Prostake Stake Bed Features
Conscientious design features, such as the bulkhead punch window and cab extension, support safety; as do bulkhead gussets that are engineered to provide strength, durability and added protection for your cab, your cargo…and your crew.
Morgan’s innovative swing rack design eliminates the need to lift and remove heavy gates in order to load or unload. Racks swing a full 270-degrees, and can be secured to the siderails for easy and unencumbered loading and unloading.
Heavy-duty Solid Hardwood flooring is standard on all flatbed bodies, and offers natural shock absorption, weather and insect resistance. Standard three-inch I-beam frame construction adds superior strength and durability. And strategically positioned crossmembers (16-inches on center) add to that strength, while keeping weight to a minimum, for better fuel efficiency.
A standard, heavy-duty rub-rail helps to protect the flatbed frame and side rail pockets from minor impacts. Deep pocket design provides solid seating of rail stakes; making it easy to secure your load during transport, and remove rails for loading and unloading.
Pre-engineered 2" receiver tube design for hitch or pintle plate configurations, a variety of bumper options, the use of ready-to-use molded harness and sealed plug-together connectors, and "universal design" features, such as standard LED body clearance and ID lighting, make it EASY to spec or replace components quickly and efficiently.
Choose from a variety of options, including cab extensions, stake racks in galvanized steel or black powder-coat, and hoists to help make loading and unloading fast and efficient. Morgan makes it easy to spec a body that meets your needs — without compromise.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet for more info.(704) 307-4617
Vehicle available NOW in Charlotte, NC